Thursday, June 26, 2008

Looking forward to the weekend

Don't have much new to report. I'm ready for the weekend. I've been doing alittle work around the house. We went and purchased a new bookshelf a couple of weeks ago so I was able to go through some boxes that I still had stored from the move (I know I know its almost been a year)we had fun looking through pictures had lots of laughs while we reminisced. Unfortunately I still don't have a place for all my books so I had to rebox several (didn't even want to count) of them and store them away again. Someday maybe I'll have an office/study to put them in....that would be real nice. I also purchased a valance for my kitchen window. It faces the back of the house and I have several different stained glass things hanging in it but I thought this would give it more of a finished look. I'm going to attempt to get some pictures taken this weekend so that I can post them of our house and yard. Until next time......have a good Friday!

2 comments:

blondyluvzyou said...

Hey there! :) Hope you are doing great! I think my e-mail is going crazy again! haha! Have a great week and a great 4th!

Michelle said...

Hey..hows it going? What have you been up to?