Saturday, January 26, 2008

Working Weekends

Sometimes I like to spend my Saturdays doing all my running and then sometimes I like to spend them at home just relaxing, but sometimes I have to spend them doing work around my house....since this was supposed to be a cold rainy Saturday I chose the latter for this day......after sleeping in alittle we started right out working in the hall closet which we like to call our "Sams closet".....since we go to Sams and stock up on lots of things and that is where we store them. This closet was quite a bonus when we purchased this house a few months ago....we absolutely fell in love with it.....I know that might sound crazy to some people but you can never have enough storage in my opinion.
With Heath and I working together it didn't take us long to get that one done but then we moved to Heidi's room.....oh that was quite the chore since my little one is quite the pack rat......needless to say we finished that and then went to my office where Heath put together a book shelf for me. Then we decided to treat ourselves and went to DQ....
Now the laundry starts....which is my favorite chore....needless to say I do feel satisfied with the cleaning and reorganizing that was accomplished today and since tomorrow is Sunday we can enjoy our day of rest with a clean house.

8 comments:

blondyluvzyou said...

I found your blog!
Awww :) Your cats are so cute!
I'm so excited! Michael is getting back to Cincinnati from Michigan this weekend. :) Then next weekend his whole family is coming down for our video shoot. That should be fun! I hope you have a great week!

Michelle said...

Welcome....I'm going to get some pictures on here soon so you can see the whole gang! So Michael went home for the weekend did he? I'm glad he is close enough to go home pretty often. I know that makes Brent and Janis happy. A video shoot huh? That sounds fun. Tell my family hello for me. I know you will have a good time. Take care and I'll talk to you later.

blondyluvzyou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blondyluvzyou said...

Yeah. :) Michael really enjoys being home, but I sure am going to miss him this year, since he's not coming back to GBS this Fall. I guess I'll make it somehow. Haha!
Can't wait to see your pictures! Michael has talked about all of ya'll! :)

Michelle said...

Yeah I know you will miss having him so close. I'm glad he got to go to GBS though, I think it has helped him. He is such a sweet guy...actually I'm quite proud of all my nephews. I am so glad that we have finally met. Did you tell Michael about me finding you? He probably told you that purple and gold is the most beautiful color in the world!!!!! If not ask him about it.....

blondyluvzyou said...

I told Michael that you had found my blog, and one of the first things he said was, "She's the one who got me the LSU shirt!" :)... So, when you refer to purple and gold I'm guessing you mean LSU? :) haha! He said ya'll are always teasing about Michigan and LSU. haha! Reminds me of my family! We're big UK basketball fans! :)

Michelle said...

Yeah thats me....we do quite a bit of ribbing about that.....Kentucky Basketball huh? Well LSU mens basketball is actually pretty horrible this year but our girls team...well they are great so we're focusing on them this year....hopefully next year will be better. Has he worn that LSU shirt yet? He promised me he would...I told him he could wear it with PRIDE! You seem like such a sweet girl....I know Michael thinks very HIGHLY of you...I hope we can actually meet some day....We are hoping to get up that way this summer so maybe we can hook up then....gotta run...have a good evening

blondyluvzyou said...

Hahaha :) Yup Kentucky basketball! UK is horrid and I mean HORRID at football... so I cheer for Michigan :) Haha. For Michael of course! He actually wore the LSU shirt last Wednesday, and I had a Michigan hat on! HA! We made quite the pair! You should definitely let me know if ya'll come up this way this summer! :) It'd be great to meet you and your family!