Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catching Up

We have been so busy that I haven't posted in quite sometime. I keep promsing I'm going to do better but I never seem to sit down and do it. School is finished tomorrow. Brent is going to stay home but Heidi has to go to get her awards. I'm so proud of them both. They both had wonderful years. Brent finished with all A's and one B and Heidi with all A's. Very well done kiddos.
Heath and I are both on vacation in one more week and we are soooo looking forward to that. Talk about needing a break. We usually go to camp for the week but I don't think we are going to stay the whole time this year. I just can't physically take the heat too much anymore. I have been having some physical trouble again so I'm hoping to get that straightened out soon.
Well here's to summer and all its lazy days. Hope all of you are having a good summer so far.

No comments: